Fancy a trip to Berlin but want to stay somewhere a little crazy? Have a look at this deal I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you could be staying in a super central 4* hotel for 3 nights and fly return from London Stansted.. for only £150 per person!
Your Berlin City Break Deal
You will be staying at the gorgeous yet super unique 25 Hours Hotel Bikini, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 719 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) for 3 nights on a self catering basis. The hotel is located just next to the Zoologischer Garten Station, and boasts some fabulous views of the popular Kufürstendamm shopping street. Berlin Zoo is just 2 minutes away and the hotel’s sauna overlooks the ‘Tiergarten‘ – what a view!
- Berlin: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £150
- Travel dates: Mon 11 January 2016 – Thurs 14 January 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 25Hours Hotel Bikini Berlin
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 719 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £150 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)