It’s possibly one of the most popular cities in Europe and probably the best known city in Germany: Berlin! The German capital is famous for the history, its nightlife and for its extraordinary atmosphere that is unlike any other capital. So perfect, that I have spotted a deal for you that gives you the chance to go and see what Berlin is like!
And best about this deal: as it’s a combination of a hotel deal and a cheap flight deal it gives your the opportunity to create your very own city break, with your preferred airport and dates :)
Healthy Break in Berlin at the 4-star Hotel Otto
I have found a nice deal here on travelbird.co.uk for the excellent rated 4-star Hotel Otto from only £67 per person, close to the Kurfürstendamm and therefore well-located to explore the Berlin. The hotel received 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence and that’s for a good reason!
The hotel is beautifully designed and thanks to its location an ideal basis to start your discovery of Berlin. Of course you need to strengthen yourself for the day in the city, so great that this deal includes a very healthy breakfast. You can start your days at the organic breakfast buffet of the hotel’s Etage 07 lounge, which boasts amazing views over Berlin… that gives you a nice overview what you could explore first :)
Besides the breakfast, the price of this hotel deal includes the tourist tax, the booking fee AND on top of that: one bottle of wine in your room!
Pick your favourite Airport
There are so many dates from February till September 2015 available that you have loads of dates to choose from. To give you a little inspiration and to show you how cheap it is to go with this hotel deal, I have looked for cheap flights and found some on ryanair.com for only £46 per person. My example flights are from London Stansted to Berlin Schönefeld. But if you want to fly from any other UK airport I recommend you to check expedia.co.uk to find yourself a great flight deal from your favourite airport!
The hotel is by train around 47 mins from the Airport Berlin Schönefeld away and I suggest that you buy the Berlin Welcome Card. This card costs €28 (around £20) for a 72hr card. The price includes many extras like free travel on all public transport for 72 hours and more. Just make sure that you choose the Berlin ABC fare zone so that you can travel from/to Berlin City and Berlin Airport Schönefeld.
Wish you a lovely stay in Berlin and enjoy your city break! :)
- Berlin City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Organic Breakfast, Flights & Treats only £118
- Travel dates: various dates from February till September 2015 available (example: 27/04/2015 – 29/04/2015)
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: choose your favourite airport here on expedia.co.uk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Otto
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 664 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Western part of Berlin, close to the city centre, close to underground station Ernst-Reuter-Platz and S-Bahn station at Savignyplatz
- Destination: Berlin / Germany
- Meals: Organic Breakfast buffet
- Airport transfer in Berlin not included. By train 47 mins, £12 each way. Alternatively purchase the Berlin Welcome Card for your stay from €28 (£20) for a 72hr card. The price includes many extras like free travel on all public transport for 72 hours. Just make sure that you choose the Berlin ABC fare zone so that you can travel from/to Berlin City and Berlin Airport Schönefeld.
- Booking fee and Tourist tax included
- Price: only £118 per person based on 2 adults sharing