Surat Thani, known in Thai as ‘The City of Good People’ is where you could be staying for 10 nights in October! The town was once the seat of the ancient Srivijaya empire, and therefore many people consider it an extremely important place in terms of cultural and religious history. It’s an absolutely fantastic stop if you enjoy real Thai working cities, good southern style street food and nosing around colourful Chinese temples.
Book your amazing Thai Break today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Sea Koh Samui Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor), which offers villas to its customers! They are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences, you’ll be able to find luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout.
I put this deal together for you using Trivago and our Flight Fare Finder! The room included in my example is for a standard double room, but there’s also the option to upgrade your stay to a suite for just £750 total.
- Thailand Break: 10 nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £764 pp
- Travel period: 10-21 October 2016
- Length of stay: 11 nights – 1 overnight flight + 10 Nights at hotel
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow (2 stops at Abu Dhabi and Bangkok)
- Flights also available from Edinburgh and Newcastle
- Destination: Samui Island
- Airline: Etihad
- Hotel: The 4* Sea Koh Samui Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 241 reviews
- Location: Samui Island, Thailand
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Do-it-yourself deal: please make sure that hotel and flights are both available before booking!
- Price breakdown
- Price: only £764 per person based on two adults sharing