Soak up the festive cheer in pretty Bruges with this great Bruges Christmas mini-cruise – think chocolate, Christmas markets and plenty of Belgian beer to get you in the Christmas spirit…
Bruges Christmas Mini-Cruise
With this fabulous package from Groupon you will get a 2 night mini-cruise in an inside cabin and a 1 night hotel stay in Bruges plus return coach transfers, departing between November-December 2015. Your ferry will be a P&O ferry too… and all of this comes to just £79 per person!
The ferry departs from Hull to Zeebrugge, and you’ll have return coach transfers to your hotel from the port. You can also go to Holiday Extras for port hotels, insurance, travel money and much more – you’ll enjoy a fab 15% off if you use the link from MyHolidayGuru.
Occupying a convenient location in central Bruges, ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel is close to transportation links making it easy to get to the city’s main sights. If you want to soak up the Christmas atmosphere go and explore the Bruges Christmas Markets which beckon with craft work and more. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Here’s your itinerary:
- Day 1: 4pm – Check-in commences at Hull Terminal 2. Passengers must arrive before 5pm. 5pm – Boarding is completed. 6.30pm – Ship departs for Zeebrugge.
- Day 2: 8.45am (9.30am Sat and Sun) – Ship arrives at Zeebrugge. 9am – Coach departs from Zeebrugge. 9.30am – Coach arrives at Bruges bus station (behind Carrefour Express on Station Square).
- Day 3: 5pm – Coach departs from bus station (behind Carrefour Express on Station Square) – Passengers must arrive on time. 5.30pm – Coach arrives at Zeebrugge. 9pm – Ship departs from Zeebrugge for Hull.
- Day 4: 8.15am (9am Sat and Sun) – Ship arrives at Hull.
The historic centre of Bruges has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as Gothic landmarks such as the Town Hall and The Church of Our Lady illustrate significant stages in the commercial and cultural fields in medieval Europe. The artistic heritage is present throughout Groeninge Museum, housing six centuries of Flemish and Belgian painting, while the Bruges Art Route may be the star of a cycling tour through the city’s growing collection of paintings, sculptures and works-in-progress. If you’ve got a sweet tooth will find chocolate-filled shop windows all over town, and the Choco-Story Visitor Centre provides a fascinating insight into the history and production of this cocoa treat.
What could be better for winter than a chocolate-box perfect Bruges Christmas mini-cruise?
- Bruges Christmas Mini-Cruise: 3 Nights incl. P&O Cruise and Central Hotel only £79
- Travel dates: Valid for departures on dates between November-December 2015
- Must buy two vouchers to complete booking.
- Length of stay: 3 nights, 2 on board ferry and 1 in Bruges hotel
- Transfers in Belgium: coach transfers included
- Port of departure: Hull
- Port of destination: Zeebrugge
- Ship: P&O Cruise Ferry
- Hotel: ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,598 reviews
- Board basis: Meals not included
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing