It is a place high on everyone’s bucket list and not without good reason. Budapest is one of the most historic cities on the planet, and the majority of the sights are free. It is also known as a ‘food capital’ and with prices low and the exchange rate great, what are you waiting for!? This LastMinute deal I found for 2 nights in the gorgeous city includes a 4* Hotel and return flights from London Luton.. and is only £174 per person!
Your Budapest City Break Deal
The art’otel budapest (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,060 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect hotel for exploring, situated just a short walk from Buda Castle and Matthias Church. There’s plenty to do here – perhaps take a long lunch at the art’bistrobar or a romantic candlelit dinner in the Drawing Room – either way, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Rooms are luxurious and include all the necessities for a great time in Budapest, such as free Wi-Fi, LCD TV’s and air conditioning. You won’t have to walk far to find the authentic heart of the Hungarian city, with various eateries, shops and bars right on your doorstep! There are various dates and departure airports available.. all you’ve got to do is type the dates and details into LastMinute and away you go!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £174
- Travel dates: 4 – 6 July 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Hotel: art’otel budapest
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,060 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer price here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £174 per person based on 2 adults sharing