Budapest has recently become a very desirable city break location. What is it about the Hungarian city that has so many people captivated and desperate to return? This deal gives you the opportunity to find out!
You will be staying in the Bo18 Hotel Superior, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as winning Travellers’ Choice Awards in the categories of “Service”, “Top Hotels” and “Romance”. Whilst you are here you will be treated incredibly well, kicking off your stay with a welcome drink, followed by champagne with a rose in your room when you get there!
All day you will also have access to hot tea, so you can warm yourself up after a long day exploring the city. As well as this you will be treated to breakfast. There is a Breakfast Buffet with Champagne in the mornings, however on one night of your stay you will be treated to Breakfast in Bed! It does not get much more luxurious than that! You will also have access to the sauna in the hotel!
Whilst you’re in Budapest you should definitely have a look at the ruin pubs in the city centre. These are pubs which have been set in the older buildings of the city and are really interesting and quirky, definitely recommend going to any of them.
Fun Fact!: Budapest was originally two separate cities, Buda and Pest. They were unified in 1873 to become one bigger city, but by that point had developed their own sense of style, hence the differences that you will notice that still remain today! Which is why if you’re looking for the exciting atmosphere you should head to Pest.
This deal is available to you in two parts. The first part being on travelbird.co.uk. This includes your hotel, breakfast, welcome drinks, sauna access, breakfast in bed and free wi-fi. The second is your flights. The dates I have used for the flights and used below in the information are just an example, there are other dates available for this. I would recommend using easyjet.com to find them. The total cost, using the flights I found would be £115 per person.
This is the perfect excuse for you to escape the UK and start enjoying countries who know how to make the most of Winter. It’s the perfect romantic hotel for two, or even a good way for two friends to bond over champagne and roses. Don’t miss out on this deal, it’s a really popular one!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Welcome Drink, Breakfast, Tea, Sauna Access & Late Check-Out only £115
- Travel dates: 11/01/2015 – 13/01/2015 (various other dates from 13/11/2014 – 25/02/2015 depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 3* Bo18 Hotel Superior
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 654 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner for “Service”, “Top Hotels” and “Romance”
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Budapest not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £115 per person based on 2 adults sharing