Fancy a trip to the Budapest Christmas markets? Then check out this fabulous city break deal I put together through Trivago and Skyscanner – 4 Nights in the stunning Hungarian capital, including Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £82 per person!
Your Budapest Christmas City Break Deal
You will be staying in the Korona Pension (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 4 Nights, located in Ujbuda, just 2 miles from the Sas-Mountain Natural Reserve and Budapest Convention Centre. Rudas Baths and Fisherman’s Bastion are also just 3 miles away.
There is also an option to change your hotel to a 5* Hotel – for a fraction of the cost! You could stay at 5* The Aquincum Budapest (4/5 On TripAdvisor) for £151 – meaning your trip would be only £112.50 per person!
- Budapest Christmas: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £82
- Travel dates: Wed 09 Dec 2015 – Sun 13 Dec 2015
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay:
- approx. water temperature during stay:
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost, as seen in screenshot below
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel Option 1: Korona Pension
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 305 reviews
- Hotel Option 2: The Aquincum Budapest
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 889 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here.
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £82 per person based on 2 adults sharing