One of the best times to visit a European city is around Christmas time… you’ll get to experience all the festivities we just don’t get back home! :) I spotted this deal and hope you like it. :)
Budapest Christmas Markets
Tate all the sweet cinnamon treats, sip on some mulled wine and pick up unique gifts for the friends and family back home… it’s the best way to get the Christmas spirit buzzing around your bones!
With this Expedia deal I found to Budapest you’ll stay in the 4-star Mediterran Hotel, located in a really lovely area close to the Buda Castle, the Citadel and the Gellert Thermal Bath… so plenty of main attractions that you can just wander out and explore. You would need to pay £77 per person plus a tax fee of 5.21€ total at the hotel.
If you want to avail of breakfast each morning in the hotel, there’s a breakfast room on site, it will just cost you a small surcharge :) This is a great city break for if you just want to really break into the festivities and start counting down properly to the big day.
- Budapest Christmas Markets: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only £77 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 7th December – 9th December 2016
- Alternative dates and flights available!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hand baggage only / 1st Checked Bag £20 – £80 extra
- Hotel: 4-star Mediterran Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 397 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gellert Hill, Budapest
- No meals included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Total price: £152.44 + 5.21€ due at hotel
- Price: only £77 per person based on two adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly