Becoming ever increasingly popular, Budapest is one of the hottest destinations for a city break. It’s been sung about, it’s been written about, now it’s your turn to actually experience what it is all about.
You will be staying in the 4* Marmara Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 75%. This hotel is located very centrally and is a modern hotel, offering you all the comforts you could need from a hotel. Whilst you are staying here you will be given breakfast on both mornings of your stay.
This deal is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for only £79 per person. This includes your 4* Hotel stay, Flights and Breakfast. It’s a great deal that means that you can just enjoy discovering another city. When you book this offer you have the option to add on some extras. For example you could go on a city tour for £35. This is a three hour tour that will take you to see all of the major landmarks in Budapest, ranging from the Royal Castle to Gilert Hill to the Opera House. It’s an excellent way of seeing as much as possible in the time that you have. If you wanted to you could also tour the Parliament building for an extra £35.
This hotel is the perfect place for you to explore the city from, given its central location. I would recommend doing as much as you can, which you could do either on your own or with a tour group, as suggested above. However, I think that Budapest is really brilliant for nightlife and food. There are countless bars and restaurants that you should try, everywhere you look you’ll find somewhere appealing.
Fun Fact!: Budapest was originally two separate cities, Buda and Pest. They were unified in 1873 to become one bigger city, but by that point had developed their own sense of style, hence the differences that you will notice that still remain today! Which is why if you’re looking for the exciting atmosphere you should head to Pest.
Budapest is an absolute gem of a city. It’s rare to find a city that can keep you entertained and wanting more no matter how many times you go, but Budapest is one of those cities. This is a deal that is definitely not to be missed!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £79
- Travel dates: various dates from 05/11/2014 – 28/03/2015 (depends on availability & prices vary)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Bristol
- Hotel: 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 661 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Budapest not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing