The Sunny Beach here in Bulgaria keeps what the name already promises! Sun, beach and the waters of the Black Sea are waiting for you here in the popular Bulgarian holiday resort. This holiday package is especially for all the lone travellers amongst you and thomascook.com provides you this holiday to Bulgaria for only £127 for 4days (=3 nights) including a 3 star hotel with breakfast and flights from Bristol.
You stay in the 3 star Sunny Day Hotel (64% on TripAdvisor) which offers a good basic standard for its price… so just don’t expect too much luxury. The hotel lies only 100 metres from the beautiful sandy beach and is in the Northern part of the Sunny Beach resort. You have the choice to spend the day either on the beach or on the big outdoor pool that comes with a snack bar, too. The breakfast is served in the buffet restaurant and eating out here in Bulgaria is very cheap. Discover many great restaurants close to your place and get surprised by the cheap food and beverage prices. There is really no need for an all inclusive board, if you’d ask me. The hotel amenities are family friendly and therefore good to enjoy a quiet holiday apart from the party spots of Sunny Beach, but without being too far away from them. Don’t miss the famous Disco Beach & Bar LAZUR which is very close to your location and make some new friends or simply have fun and dance your feet off.
So enjoy this holiday on your own in a great location from where you can start an interesting single holiday. No matter if you rather want to chill out on the beach, explore the adjacent spots or to experience a nightlife that keeps up with Ibiza or Majorca… you’re in the right spot for almost everything. I recommend you to plan a short trip to Nessebar for example which might be very exciting if you like history. You’re only about 3 miles from Nessebar and its old town is full of buildings in the Roman, Ottoman and Byzantine style that want to be admired and tourists from all around the world come here to visit the ruins of over 40 medieval churches. Shall you look for more action then let me I suggest you to do a trip on a yacht on the sea. The ride provides you incredible fun and you have a splendid view of the beach and the surrounding area.
- Bulgaria Single Holiday: 4 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £127
- Travel period: 06/06/2014 – 09/06/2014
- Travel duration: 4 days (=3 nights)
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C – 26°C
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline / Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3 star Sunny Day Hotel
- Rating: 64% on TripAdvisor out of 121 reviews
- Location: close to the beach, approx. 1.3 miles from resort centre, 3 miles from Nessebar
- Destination: Sunny Beach / Bulgaria
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Bourgas not included. Taxi to the hotel, 40 mins, £8. Get the directions here.
- Price: only £127 per person
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Bulgaria Deal