Sometimes camping can be a bit of a risky idea in our own beautiful country thanks to the mystical and magical weather patterns that we seem to always have. Well if you substitute the crazy British weather with the magnificent Mediterranean Sea, well then you have yourself a camping holiday to remember.
Camping Spain = Amazing Family Holiday
This holiday offer that I have found through a combination of Travelbird.co.uk and Ryanair.com will see you spend 1 week of quality time with five other family members on the luxurious Camping Riembau campsite. What once was a small fishing village in Platja d’Aro has turned into a tourist haven. You and your family will be able to explore Catalonia and the magnificent beaches of the Costa Brava.
The campsite possesses everything to make a memorable family holiday with a pool that’s suitable for both adults and kids and the sort of daily entertainment that will leave you laughing all the way back to your bungalow tent. The magnificent Camping Riembau has scored a rating of 4/5 from 6 reviews on TripAdvisor also.
Your flight for this deal will have to be booked separately on the Ryanair website. You will fly out from London Stansted on Saturday 06/06/2015 and return one week later. There are several dates available for the campsite though so if these days do not suit, just change the flights to a set of dates that does. :)
Family camping holidays are always the best fun, creating the happiest of memories. Follow the links below to book your family adventure today.
- Camping Spain: 7 Nights incl. Bungalow Tent, Animation, Pools, Sports and Flights for Family of 6 only £94 pp
- Travel period: 06/06/2015 – 13/06/2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: find flights from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Belfast and Dublin on expedia.co.uk
- Destination: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Camping Riembau
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 6 reviews
- Location: Platja d’Aro, Spain
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: £9 – £14 on bus
- Price includes booking fee of £3.95
- Price: only £94 per person based on 6 persons sharing