Always fancied Cancun but put off by high prices and unfriendly departure airports? Well, have I found the deal for you! This great deal I found on expedia.co.uk includes 14 nights in The Wine Bed & Breakfast (4/5 on TripAdvisor) (with breakfast included), including return flights from Glasgow to Cancun International. Take a further look..
Your Cancun Holiday Package
Your double room includes free Wi-FI and wired internet access, mini bar, private bathroom with free toiletries, and a dining area. It also includes free parking, super helpful if you rent a car and explore the area! With a fitness centre on site and a large outdoor terrace for dining, and the shared kitchen offers an oven, microwave, toaster and dining table for when you fancy making a little something for yourself.
Located in Puerto Juarez, it is only 3 minutes from the hot Playa El Nino, 5km from Puerto Cancun and the Coco Bongo is 13km away. Cancun International Airport is alos only 23 minutes drive from the Wine Bed & Breakfast.
- Cancun: 14 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £403
- Travel dates: 14 Nov 2015 – 28 Nov 2015
- Length of stay: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: The Wine Bed & Breakfast
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 8 reviews
- Location: 5km from Puerto Cancun
- Destination: Cancun, Mexico
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £3 – £4 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £403 per person based on 2 adults sharing