Grab your sombrero, brace yourself for a Tequila and fly with a great holiday deal on opodo.co.uk to Cancun in Mexico. Based on two persons sharing you fly with Thomsonfly from 06/03/2014 to 13/03/2014 from Brimingham Airport for only £364 per person. Sounds too good to be true, but it is as good as it sounds :) You stay in the 3-star Hotel Hacienda de Castilla (#73 of 174 on TripAdvisor), that is located about 5 minutes’ drive from the beach.
Please notice that you need a passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date you enter Mexico. Furthermore you get a tourist card during your flight, which will be stamped by crossing the border to Mexico. You’ll need that card again for leaving the country. For further information I recommend you to visit the website of the foreign office of UK.
- Cancun: 7 Nights incl. Flights and Hotel for only £364
- Travel period: 06/03/2014 – 13/03/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 19°-32°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 26°
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Thomsonfly
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Hotel Hacienda de Castilla
- Rating: ranked #73 of 174 hotels in Cancun on TripAdvisor out of 83 reviews
- Location: close to the beach (about 5 minutes’ drive)
- Destination: Cancun, Mexico
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Cancun: the hotel is about 10 miles from the airport
- Price: only £364 per person based on two adults sharing
Please notice that you have to do following step to get the above mentioned price: on the left side on opodo.co.uk is a box called “filter” and then the box “hotel name” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel “Hacienda“. Alternatively sort the offers by price.