Get your Christmas jumper on and head to Canterbury for a night with this fabulous deal I found through Wowcher, including breakfast and a glass of wine.. for only £69 per couple. What is super festive about this deal, is that the Canterbury Christmas Markets will also be in town during your stay! So grab yourself a mulled wine and a bratwurst (or two!) and enjoy the festivities.. come on, don’t be a scrooge ;-)
Your Canterbury Christmas Markets Deal
During your festive stay, you can enjoy 1 night in the Best Western Abbots Barton hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 661 reviews + Ceritificate of Excellence) an elegant hotel set in 2 acres of landscaped gardens. Here, you can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout and all major attractions are within easy walking distance, such as the St Lawrence Cricket Ground which is just 5 minutes away. There is free onsite parking if you choose to drive, and Dover Ferry Terminal is just a 20 minute drive away.
Your breakfast will be served in the Fountain Restaurant, which also serves classic British cuisine in stunning Victorian Gothic surroundings. With this package deal, if you order a starter and main, you will get a complimentary dessert. If you don’t fancy a heavy meal, you can also enjoy light meals, snacks and drinks at the Westfield Bar.
- Canterbury Christmas Markets: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Wine for 2 only £69
- Travel dates: Voucher valid until 31st Jan 2016 (Must book by 29th Dec 2015) (Excludes 23rd-26th Dec 2015 and 30th Dec – 1st Jan 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights for £109 per couple)
- Hotel: Best Western Abbots Barton
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 661 reviews + Ceritificate of Excellence
- Destination: Canterbury, England
- Meals: Breakfast & Wine
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £34.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing