The volcanic islands of Cape Verde form a stunning landscape that’s hard to beat. A group of silent giants rise from the stormy waters of the Atlantic and each offers unique opportunities for exploration and adventure.
Your Holiday in Cape Verde
Fancy 7 nights in Cape Verde including a 4* hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from Manchester? Thanks to Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder this unique holiday can be yours for £506.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing. Cape Verde enjoys 350 days of sunshine a year, so pack your swimming suits and sunglasses!
Perched on the beautiful island of Sal, the 4* Hotel Dunas de Sal boasts stunning gardens and two spacious swimming pools. The hotel offers an excellent service that’s worthy the 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and Certificate of Excellence. The name is very fitting, too – there’s a beach nearby with white sands and magnificent sea views. The rooms are modern and air-conditioned and include balconies.
You can enjoy a nice meal at the hotel restaurant which serves international dishes. There is also a steam room where you can relax and massages and beauty treatments are available.
All of the islands of Cape Verde have unique sights to offer. I’d recommend visiting a few to really get to know this unique island country. Some of the islands offer an impressive mountain scenery and are perfect for extensive hikes and admiring the lush flora. The island of Santiago houses the town of Cidade Velha which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you can admire the rich culture and lifestyle of the locals there.
- Cape Verde: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) & Flights only £506.50 pp
- Travel dates: 17th – 24th January 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Dunas de Sal
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 222 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Cape Verde
- Meals: Breakfasct included
- Airport transfer in Cape Verde not included, check here for connections
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £506.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing