Start off your Spring 2016 with a great and incredibly cheap Algarve holiday, with hotel and flights for just £105 per person!
7 Night Cheap Algarve Holiday Including Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to Portugal’s sunny south for a cheap Algarve holiday – the perfect way to escape the drizzly British spring.
With this great package from Trivago and BravoFly you will be spending 7 nights in a well-rated hotel in Albufeira, and have your flights included, all for just £105 per person! If you’re feeling a bit fancier this offer is also available as a 4* deal for just £161 per person.
Flights are from London Stansted to Faro, and although transfers aren’t included it’s very easy to get to your hotel – check your options here. If you’d rather fly from elsewhere in the UK then check Skyscanner for the best deals.
Hotel Topázio is situated in Areias de S. João, a mere 200 metres from Aveiros Beach. Its modern rooms and apartments have private balconies and there is an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols – the perfect way to spend a relaxing afternoon. You’re within easy reach of bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Children can play around in the pool’s paddling section, have fun in the kid’s park and play mini golf. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Situated in Sesmarias, just 2 miles from the centre of Albufeira, Hotel Baia Grande is a 4-star hotel overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, within easy reach the beach and Albufeira via a free shuttle bus. It has both an indoor and an outdoor pool, and is close to São Rafael Beach, Castelo Beach and Coelha Beach among others. There’s a games room with billiards, as well as a hot tub and also a tour desk that rents bicycles and offers information on local attractions. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Portugal’s Algarve region is a a treat to explore, with a rich and vibrant culture, fab beaches and amazing cuisine. Albufeira itself is known for it’s busy city centre with white houses, little cobbled streets and charming cafes. With much to explore along this stretch of coastline, the glorious beaches are of course the stand-out – relax on the warm sands and listen to the waves lap gently against the Portuguese shore. With an cheap Algarve holiday you have the freedom to explore the delicious food of this region, which combines traditional Portuguese flavours with Arab influences, a hangover from the region’s Moorish past. Although it’s only March in Portugal as well it’s certainly warmer than the UK in December, so you’ll have a nice little escape from the cold. What more could you want from an cheap Algarve?
- Cheap Algarve Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £105
- Travel dates: Saturday 5th March to Saturday 12th March 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 14°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: search for alternative flights
- Airline: Ryanair
- Value Hotel: Hotel Topazio
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 460 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 mile from city centre
- 4* Hotel: Hotel Baia Grande
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 673 reviews
- Location: approx. 2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Albufeira, Algarve
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Algarve: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £105 per person based on 2 adults sharing