Escape to the legendary island of Crete, home of gorgeous sandy beaches and incredible ancient palaces, with these unbelievable cheap Crete holidays!
14 Night Cheap Crete Holidays Including Hotel, Breakfast, Transfers And Flights
I have found a deal to Greece’s largest and most ancient island, and at a price that you won’t have to think twice about these cheap Crete holidays are perfect for a chilled getaway under the Aegean sun.
With this great package from Thomson you will be spending 14 nights in a quiet hotel in the pretty resort of Stalis, and have breakfast, transfers and flights included, all for just £168 per person!
Flights are from Manchester to Heraklion, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. Alternative flights and airports are available, but the Manchester deal is the best value – see below for more details.
Hotel Moonlight is a smaller, laid back hotel – perfect for lazy days spent relaxing under the Greek sun during your cheap Crete holidays. Typically Greek, the hotel has a chilled bar and a quiet setting in the calm little resort of Stalis, which also boasts a glorious golden stretch of sandy beach, just a few steps away from the hotel. There’s a swimming pool you can use across the road, but with the warm waters of the Med you won’t be needing to! There’s a continental breakfast served each morning, and the bar serves cocktails in the evening. With a supermarket and loads of restaurants nearby, you won’t go hungry, and with glorious sea views, this hotel has everything you could need for a relaxing getaway in the sun. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Cheap Crete holidays boast loads to do, both modern and ancient. As the largest of the Greek islands, Crete has an gorgeous and varied landscape, from rugged mountains with tiny villages perched picturesquely on top to glorious beaches and pretty little fishing ports. Greek food is also well worth a taste, getting the most out of local ingredients in hundreds of mouth-watering combinations. When you’re not busy enjoying the pool or beach, Crete has loads of activities to keep you occupied – why not take a trip to explore the fascinating ancient palace of Knossos, home to the notorious bull-headed Minotaur’s labyrinth from Greek legend? With so much to do and see, Crete really is an amazing Greek destination, but with beaches that’ll make it hard to tear yourself away for some island adventures! It’s definitely a good idea to rent a car on the island – your two weeks away offer loads of time for a little bit of exploration. Find great deals on carrentals.co.uk. Cheap Crete holidays are the perfect way to start off your summer!
- Cheap Crete Holidays: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Transfers and Flights only £168
- Travel dates: Friday 12th June to Saturday 27th June
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, London Luton, East Midlands, London Stansted, Birmingham (prices vary, see below)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Moonlight
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews
- Location: Resort centre, 100 metres from beach
- Destination: Crete
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Crete: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £168 per person based on 2 adults sharing