One of the most talked about cities in Europe in terms of city breaks, you can visit Prague for 4 nights and explore the beauty of the city’s landscape while you stay right in the centre of it all.
Prague is one of those cities that you could visit time and time again and never run out of things to do and see. With so many sights to see, and four days to do it, I’ve found you a deal on ebookers.com which will leave you waking up every morning right in the heart of the city.
You can easily nip out to Wenceslao Square or to the Natural History Museum or Clock Tower at just a few minutes distance from you.
You will be staying in the Assenzio Hotel which offers spacious and modern rooms and has plenty of facilities for you to make use of and enjoy. They’ve got a bar and lounge, a restaurant, laundry service, a doctor on call, and they’re even pet friendly.
Whatever sort of city break you’re looking for, Prague has got it. The sights, the views, the activities, it’s all here. I see no reason not to jump right at this one, so book it now by clicking the link below!
- Cheap Prague Getaway: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only £199
- Travel period: 14/01/2016 – 18/01/2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: KLM
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Assenzio Prague
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 313 reviews
- Location: Central
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (20 mins, £2-£3)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £199 per person based on two adults sharing