A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic ‘gelato‘ from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again.
Your cheap Venice Break
I found you this opportunity to stay at the 4-star Giorgione Hotel which received an excellent rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor. You will be staying here with breakfast. The hotel is a 18th – century building in central Venice and it’s completely decorated in a classic Venetian interior. The breakfast includes croissants, eggs and bacon and during the summer months the breakfast buffet is served in the courtyard with fountain. Please just note that I picked December dates as an example, but you have the choice to pick different dates. :)
You would need to book the flights through momondo.co.uk and the hotel separately through Trivago.co.uk. Just follow the links below to the providers’ pages and feel free to amend the details to fly either from your favourite airport or on different dates. It’s up to you :)
Venice is the perfect city break location you need for a balance of atmospheric energy and excitement, and a more laid back romantic beauty that you can just chill out in and enjoy the scenery. Make the most of this Cheap Venice Break today!
- Cheap Venice Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £114 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Momondo!
- Travel dates: 10-13 December 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports & dates available!
- Hotel: 4-star Giorgione
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,686 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Location: Cannaregio
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £114 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!
Book the hotel deal here!Book your flights here!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.