Berlin is always worth a visit and a meeting place for travellers from around the world. Doesn’t matter if you want to go on a shopping tour or if you just want to enjoy some attractions, the city has a lot to offer. So if you and your friends are planning a short trip, then take a look on what I found on expedia.co.uk. You and three of your friends are going to stay 3 days in Berlin in the two-star hostel Meininger Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (73% on TripAdvisor) included flights from London Southend for only £79 per person based on four adults sharing.
The hostel is situated in the centre of Berlin and only a few miles from the most interesting attractions like Alexanderplatz or the TV Tower. And if you want to do an extensive shopping tour, then I recommend you to visit one of the biggest shopping malls in Europe, the KaWeDe.
- City Trip to Berlin: 3 Days incl. Hostel and Flights for only £79
- Travel period: 11/03/2014 – 13/03/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted Airport
- Airline: Easy Jet
- Hostel: 2-star Meininger Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Rating: 73% on TripAdvisor out of 114 reviews
- Hotel location: city centre; most Points of Interests within 1.5 miles
- Destination: Berlin
- Board basis: room without meals
- Airport transfer in Berlin: not included, but my advice: the “Berlin WelcomeCard” (valid for 3 days) or alternatively one-way-ticket for 3,10€ (ca. £2,60)
- Price: only £79 per person based on four adults sharing
Please notice that you have to do following step to get the above mentioned price: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hostel “MEININGER Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg“.
Before the stay I recommend you to buy the “Berlin WelcomeCard” which offers you to drive the public transport and free access to many attractions. The ticket is valid for 3 days.