If you’re looking for a great holiday on a budget for summer this year, then why not go on a lovely Cologne city break to Germany. Cologne is one of the most spectacular cities in Europe with there literally being something to suit every tourist taste.
3 Night Cologne City Break Including 4* Hotel And Flights Only £98
I have found a deal to the vibrant German hub of Cologne, meaning that you can enjoy a great 3 night Cologne city break for an amazing price!
Flights are from London Stansted to Cologne, and although transfers aren’t included Germany is famous for it’s efficient public transport system – check your options here. This deal is made possible by some incredible Ryanair flight bargains, but these kind of ticket prices often book up quick so you’d better be speedy!
The 4* Hotel Azimut Köln City Center is the perfect base for your Cologne city break, located in the centre of Cologne and within walking distance of all of the major attraction. The hotel also boasts incredibly large rooms for a city centre location. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Cologne Cathedral is one of the most impressive sights you are ever likely to see on your travels. It is huge, and treat for the eyes both inside and out. The Rhine is a sight to see as well and there are plenty of lovely areas for a stroll along the riverside or a romantic evening meal.
Enjoy the best of Germany with a two night Cologne city break. Follow the link below to book this great deal today.
- Cologne City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights only £98
- Travel dates: Saturday 4th July to Tuesday 7th July 2015
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Azimut Köln City Center
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 515 reviews
- Hotel location: city centre
- Destination: Cologne
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Cologne not included, check your options here
- Price: only £98 per person based on 2 adults sharing