Looking for a great holiday on the beach? Then off you go to Corfu!
Corfu is also often called the ‘green island’ due to its varied climate and blooming flora and fauna. The is Greek island is always worth a trip with the all year round nearly perfect weather conditions and lures many tourists with its beaches.
Everything fits at this place: you can relax on the beautiful beaches and enjoy at the same time amazing natural setting. Feel like doing a hike? No problem. There are many beautiful hiking trails along the coast where you can walk in peace. And don’t forget to make a little break while exploring the trails and enjoy the views over the Mediterranean.
On thomascook.com is currently a holiday package for one week in Corfu including the 3-star Quayside Village (4/5 on TripAdvisor) with self catering, flights from Manchester and transfer for only £136 per person based on a trip for two.
The hotel is a perfect getaway for beach lovers, leisure seekers and party animals amongst you. The hotel impresses with its perfect location of only 20m to the beach and 20m to the nightlife. You have the possibility to try out some water sports at the beach and the outdoor pool area invites you to linger. The hotel is an amazing Club 18-30 experience and comes with a bar, live DJs and with the nightlife on your doorstep.
Have fun and take care :)
- Corfu Party Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfer for only £136
- Travel period: 12/09/2014 – 20/09/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 28°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 23°
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airways
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Quayside Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor (66%) out 142 reviews
- Location: directly next to the beach
- Destination: Corfu / Kavos
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Corfu: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £136 per person based on two adults sharing