Corfu, formerly known as Phaeakia, is widely considered to be one of the most interesting and beautiful of the Greek Islands. Over time it has been influenced by various European cultures, yet maintains an atmosphere and surroundings that feel like you have been transported back to the time of knights fighting over maidens. With beautiful sandy beaches, lush landscapes and diverse architecture, it really isn’t a surprise that countless people from across the globe come to visit this beautiful country.
I have found you a deal to go and explore this island on thomascook.com for just £399 per person! This includes a week in a 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights and airport Transfers. This really is the perfect deal for you to sit back, relax and just enjoy having a great time in the sun in May 2015. You can also secure this holiday with a 50% deposit, so it makes it that much more attainable!
You will be staying in the 4* Aquis Sandy Beach Resort, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so you really will have no worries whilst staying here. You could amble to the beach which it is on and be able to comfortable amble back in time for lunch. It really is located perfectly for a lazy beach holiday!
If you’re looking to do something a little different, I would recommend going to explore Korission Lake, which is only a 20 minute easy walk from St George South where you are staying. Lake Korission is a nature reserve which is separated from the sea by some sand dunes. This lake is home to turtles, lizards and a rare bird!
This is a really good opportunity for you to go and visit a stunning island, enjoy all that it has to offer and stay in a great hotel whilst you’re doing it. This holiday is selling quickly though, so be fast!
FYI: If the link doesn’t display correctly when you follow it, close the opened window and then follow it again; it always works the second time around.
- Corfu: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £399
- Travel dates: 11/05/2015 – 18/05/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airways
- Hotel: 4* Aquis Sandy Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,676 reviews
- Location: overlooking beach
- Destination: St George South, Corfu
- Board: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Corfu: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £399 per person based on 2 adults sharing