Spa holidays are much needed in these hectic times. Fly to Costa del Sol this year and enjoy a week’s stay at this spa retreat.
7 nights in Costa del Sol Spa
Today our lives are busier and busier as time goes by. In hectic times it can be difficult to find time for yourself, so I’ve found some for you. All you have to do is book.
Thanks to my friends at Travelbird you could be spending a week at this 4* spa retreat from just £269 per person.
The offer includes 4* Spa Hotel, Flights and complimentary spa circuit from just £269 per person.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Malaga with dates available from April to October. Airport transfers are not included but can be added for an extra £50 per person. For alternatives check here.
The hotel you will be staying at is the Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa. This adult only 4* spa hotel is just what the doctor ordered. This hotel offers only the best for its guests, with water extracted directly from the Mediterranean used for its treatments. Only the finest will do. On offer in the spa are massage area, dynamic pool, a hammam (Turkish bath), a sauna and various beauty treatments. It’s no wonder that this hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor. After a week at this resort you’ll be so relaxed you’ll return home carefree feeling ten years younger.
Just metres away from the beach, and not far from the fine town of Puerto Banús this hotel is in an ideal location.
Leave your worries at the door and check into the Barceló Estepona Thalassa Spa.
- Costa del sol: 7 nights 4* Spa Hotel + Flights £269
- Travel dates: Options from April to October 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: Dependent on season
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 227 reviews
- Location: 600m to the beach
- Destination: Costa del sol
- Meals: Half board
- Airport transfer optional £50 extra. Alternatives available here.
- Also included: Complimentary spa circuit
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing