I have found a deal to Spain’s stunning Andalucia region for a fantastic Costa Del Sol holiday this Autumn, filled with traditional Spanish charm and lazy days by the glorious Mediterranean sea.
10 Night Costa Del Sol Holiday Including Hotel And Flights
With this fabulous Costa del Sol holiday package from Hotels.com plus flights from Expedia you will be spending 10 nights in a traditional Andalucian guesthouse in the pretty resort of Nerja, and have your flights included, all for just £141 per person.
Flights are from London Stansted (don’t forget: you are free to change the airport yourself) to Malaga, and although transfers aren’t included it’s very easy to get to your hotel. Check the route here or go to Holiday Extras for transfers, airport hotels, insurance, travel money and much more – you’ll enjoy a cheeky 15% off if you use the link from MyHolidayGuru. You can find car rental from just £22 on carrentals.co.uk, which I would recommend as the best option – you’ll have your transfers sorted and be able to get out and explore gorgeous Andalucia! Nerja, the town where you’ll be staying, is just a 45 minute drive from the airport.
Your hotel will be the Hostal Bronce – don’t be fooled by the name, “hostal” in Spanish means a guesthouse. Located in the historic centre of Nerja, this guest house features traditional, Andalusian-style décor. Take the 5-minute stroll to the beach. Thanks to prettily tiled walls, rustic-style furniture and wooden features, the Bronce Guesthouse has the charm and magic of an Andalusian home while boasting modern comforts. All rooms at Bronce Guesthouse come with a TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided. Take the short and pleasant stroll down to Nerjas beach for a swim in the Mediterranean and enjoy fabulous views. You can browse the local shops, bars and restaurants and complement your stay with a typical Andalusian meal. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Nerja is one of the Costa Del Sol’s prettiest and most authentic resorts, having managed to retain its typical Spanish charm. In the heart of the town is the ever-beautiful Balcón de Europa, a palm-lined promontory built on the foundations of an old fort with incredible panoramic views of the cobalt-blue sea flanked by honey-coloured coves. The town became famous in Spain during the 80s when it was the setting for Verano Azul, like a Spanish version of Neighbours, so you’ll find more Spanish tourists here than in your average Full-English-On-The-Beach type resort, which again lets you feel like part of the local culture. The must-see attraction nearby is the incredible Cueva de Nerja, a massive cave system which you can explore and which plays host to cultural events such as ballet and flamenco throughout the year. This Costa del Sol holiday makes for the perfect relaxing break.
- Price breakdown:
- Costa Del Sol Holiday: 10 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £141
- Travel dates: 11th November to 21st November 2015
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Nottingham, Edinburgh, Bournemouth, Belfast, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Cardiff, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Bronce
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 26 reviews
- Location: Nerja, Old Town
- Destination: Costa del Sol
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer in Spain not included, check the route here
- Rental car: just £2.50 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £141 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Hotel details and booking
Book these flights