Fancy your next summer holiday to be something special? Have a cheeky look at this Costa Rica deal I found on Thomson – a real 7 nights of luxury deal!
A 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, return flights from London Gatwick and transfers to and from the airport for only £853 per person.. go on, you know you want to!
Book your Costa Rica Stay today!
You will be staying at the 5* Hotel Riu Guanacaste (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 7 nights on an all inclusive basis, meaning all your drinks, snacks and meals are all included – no need to worry about where to eat next! Located right next to the ocean, and just 10 minutes taxi ride from the nearest resort of Coco Beach, this hotel is the perfect location for a bit of chill, sun and great hospitality.
The massive outdoor pool is the diamond centrepiece of the hotel, with a swim up bar, in water loungers and whirpool bath right in the middle – don’t know about you, but I wish I was there right now! The Renova Spa at this hotel is also worth a visit, with 8 treatment rooms in total, where you can enjoy the likes of a hot stone massage or hydrating facial.. bliss!
You won’t be without culinary choices here, as there are Italian, Asian, grill and Steak options, and a gourmet restaurant to choose from during your stay – whatever your tastes, there’s a little something for everyone! ;-)
- Costa Rica Stay: 7 Nights incl. 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £853 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 5-12 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 5* Riu Guanacaste
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5488 reviews
- Destination: Playa de Matapalo, Costa Rica
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Costa Rica: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £853 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!