Malia is a place in Crete that seems to have two faces: the main road divides the city into the old town with a beautiful view of the mount Selena and into the newer part with its lively nightlife on the coastline. The old town offers you lot of cultural sights and the chance to marvel at the wonderful nature of the island. The other part of Malia turns into a the cradle of party with its endless party nights at the bars and nightclubs. So this holiday is made for all of you who seek a good party holiday in Crete!
Simply click (twice) on the link to thomascook.com and get ready for this deal: 7 nights incl. flights, transfer and stay in the 2-star Stonewell Studios (70% on TripAdvisor) for only £154 per person. The hotel is close to the beach and just a few mins to the strip of Malia. Have fun and take care :)
- Crete: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfer for only £154
- Travel period: 09/09/2014 – 17/09/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 2-star Stonewell Studios
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 57 reviews
- Location: close to the beach and the strip
- Destination: Crete
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Crete: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £154 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Crete Deal