In the South of Greece lies the wonderful island Crete. This island offers a lot: beautiful beaches and places, which make you feel like being in the Carribbean. If you are interested in culture then a trip to the famous ancient palace at Knossos is a must-do. Here you can imagine how Greece must have looked like in the past.
On thomascook.com you can book a holiday package, departing from London Gatwick Airport by the end of May. Stay in the 3-star hotel Vagelis Studios & Apartments (83% on TripAdvisor) incl. flights and transfers for only £143 per person (based on two people sharing). The hotel is situated in Malia. This place is well-known for being a party place. Have fun!
- Crete: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfers for only £143
- Travel period: 30/05/2014 – 06/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 27°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 22°
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Vagelis Apartments
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 12 reviews
- Location: directly on the beach
- Destination: Crete, Malia
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Crete: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £143 per person based on two adults sharing