The largest of Greek islands, Crete is a popular destination among earthly tourists and Greek gods alike – and it’s no wonder with such beautiful landscapes and vibrant culture all around! Prepare to be amazed, you’ll be visiting the birthplace of Zeus himself after all…
Book your Crete Holiday today!
Head over to Loveholidays to book a holiday in Crete – You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Nikos Apartments (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Crete Holiday! It’s located close to Stalis and there are 4 buildings which contain stunning 1 bedroom apartments. They all surround a swimming pool, and are surrounded by green lawns and flowers! There’s also a water park, as well as a golf course just 3 km away from the hotel itself, so there’s gonna be a lot of relaxing going on I imagine!
History enthusiasts will get a buzz from a trip to Crete, as there are many fascinating archaeological sites dotted around the island. The rocky landscape and magnificent gorges are great for hikes, and you won’t have to worry about anything biting or scratching you while you explore the island – according to legend, Hercules did a good job of expelling all poisonous and dangerous animals from Crete. The bustling capital of Heraklion also offers delicious cuisine and lively nightlife.
- Crete Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £162 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 3-10 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights in hotel + 1 Night on inbound flight
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Hotel: 4* Nikos Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 202 reviews
- Destination: Crete
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Crete available from £39 (shuttle), £56 (express), £93 (private)
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20 kg bags from £51 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £162 pp based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!