A perfect destination for a family holiday in the sun, Crete is well worth considering for your summer holidays this year. The largest of the Greek islands with a fascinating and ancient history, Crete is the perfect blend of beaches, pretty mountain villages and Greek charm and sunshine.
7 Nights In Crete Including Self-Catered Apartment And Flights
This deal to the legendary island of Crete offers the perfect Greek getaway for the whole family.
With this great package deal from OnTheBeach your family can escape to sunny Greece for 7 nights in a self-catered apartment just minutes from the beach and with stunning sea views, as well as flights, for just £242 per person. The deal is for the whole family, so two adults and three children.
Flights are from Glasgow International to Crete Chania, and provided by Ryanair.
The hotel Iliostasi Beach Appartments is a great place to spend a week relaxing with the family, offering a spacious main pool and dedicated children’s pool nestled in a flowery garden and with the beach just a stone’s throw away. The accommodation itself is an apartment, with free WiFi and a kitchenette, as well as a balcony so you can bask in the balmy Cretan evenings after a day at the pool. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Crete itself has a wealth of attractions, both modern and historic. As the largest of the Greek islands, Crete has a range of landscapes ranging from rugged mountains with tiny villages perched on them to fantastic beaches and pretty little fishing ports. Greek food is also well worth a try, featuring local ingredients in hundreds of delicious combinations. When the kids aren’t busy enjoying the pool or beach, Crete has loads of activities to keep them occupied – why not take a family trip to explore the fascinating ruins of the ancient palace of Knossos, home to the labyrinth of the famous bull-headed Minotaur of Greek legend? With so much to see and do, Crete really is the ultimate family destination.
- Crete: 7 Nights incl. Apartment and Flights only £242
- Travel dates: 1st July to 8th July 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24 degrees Celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24 degrees Celsius
- Airport of departure: Glasgow International
- alternative airports: You can amend the search to find other airport options
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Iliostasi Beach Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 44 reviews
- Location: 50 metres from the beach, approx. 2 km from the town centre
- Destination: Crete
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer in Crete: Transfers are not included, but you can check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £242 per person based on 2 adults and 3 children sharing