Let’s go to the land of cigars, good rum and enjoy a splendid Cuba All-Inclusive holiday in December 2015! Floating halfway between the US to the north and Latin America to the south, Cuba worked out where it fits in. Most visitors get enchanted by the wonderful atmosphere when arriving in Cuba. You hear in Havana music from every doorway which perfectly swings you into holiday mood.
The country delights you with its bays, mountain view, sandy beaches, rum and of course the music. So look forward to enjoy a special place on earth.
Your Cuba All-Inclusive Holiday
Book your own Cuba experience with these two deals that I have found. You need to book the hotel and flights separately. So book the flights on thomascookairlines.com and combine these flights with an amazing hotel deal on trivago.co.uk. That’s the way to stay 14 nights indulging all inclusive in a good 4-star hotel with flights from Manchester for only £958 per person.
Spend your holiday in the 4-star Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which lies directly on the Pequero Beach. The resort feels like being a natural part of the surroundings and fits perfectly into the tropical plants and trees. Sheltered by rocks and just in front of your doorstep is the picturesque beach of the nice fishing village of Pesquero.
Marvel at the breath-taking view of the sea and the mountains that are further inland. Besides four bars including a swim-up pool and beach bar the hotel runs an outdoor swimming pool, bubbling whirlpools, sauna (for those of you who can’t get enough heat^^) and a fitness room. The hotel offers also a regular evening entertainment and different daytime activities like snorkelling. Happy travels and enjoy your Cuba All-Inclusive Holiday :)
FYI: You need a valid passport during your stay and need to purchase a tourist visa before travelling. Read all the info you need on gov.uk.
- Cuba All-Inclusive Holiday: 14 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights only £958
- Travel period: 08/12/2015 – 22/12/2015
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 27°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4-star Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2.420 reviews
- Location: directly on the Pesquero beach
- Destination: Holguin / Cuba
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cuba not included. By taxi around £22 each way.
- Entry: valid passport necessary and tourist visa before travelling. Read the details on gov.uk
- Price: only £958 per person based on two adults sharing
Please note that you need to book your hotel and flights separately for this Cuba All-Inclusive Holiday
Price break down:
Flights: 1,042 in total
Hotel with All-Inclusive: £874 in total