Holguin is situated in the eastern part of Cuba and is the cradle of Cuban music. Cuba is a popular destination, because of its warm temperatures during the winter months and for being a remarkably safe place for tourism. If it’s your first time here in Holguin visit one of the local diving centres for your outstanding diving experience. The diving centre on Playa Guardalavaca for example offers the opportunity to dive in the old Bahamas channel where you will be able to discover great underwater sites.
Your Cuba Holiday
If you can’t wait to spend a great holiday in Cuba, then jet off this May! Thanks to this offer from Thomas Cook you could be spending 14 nights in a 4-star hotel with All Inclusive, flights from London Gatwick and transfers for only £642 per person based on two people sharing! Marvel at the picturesque natural surroundings and simply enjoy a lush Cuba holiday.
You’re going to be accommodated in the 4-star Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is directly on the Pesquero Beach and which has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence. Offering a stunning view of a cute fishing village just across the bay, the hotel is nestled in a quiet surrounding framed by trees and tropical palms. You can also view the mountains that are further inland from your location. It’s an ideal getaway if you just want to forget the world.
Playa Pesquero has a long beach of around 900 metres of fine sand and it’s protected by a coral reef with cliffs and a wonderful vegetation. The hotel runs a great outdoor pool framed by a sunterrace with sounloungers and 4 bars including a swim-up pool and a beach bar. There is also a children’s pool, if you choose to travel with a child :)
Indulge your all inclusive option in the buffet restaurant or in one of the à la carte restaurants which serves either Italian or Cuban delicacies. This holiday is all about pampering yourself and enjoying a great atmosphere!
FYI: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Cuba Holiday: 14 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £775
- Travel period: 20th October – 3rd November 2015
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Approx air temperature: 31°C
- Approx water temperature: 27°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: Manchester (price varies)
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4-star Blau Costa Verde
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,331 reviews
- Location: directly on the beach
- Destination: Playa de Pesquero / Cuba
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfers in Cuba included. Click the transfers option during your booking process. It says transfers available for £0 for the whole party
- Entry requirements: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £775 per person based on two adults sharing