When Christopher Columbus landed in the province of Holguin in 1492 he said that this place was ‘the most beautiful country that man has ever seen’.
This is your chance to discover this beauty with your own eyes with the holiday package on thomascook.com. Spend 14 nights in a 3 star hotel with all inclusive, flights from Manchester and transfer for only £743 per person!
The hotel is the 3 star Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor) that holds a Certificate of Excellence and is directly on the Pesquero Beach. The hotel is framed by trees and tropical palms and with a stunning view of a fishing village across the bay and the mountains that are further inland. It’s a perfect getaway if you just want to forget the world, because Playa Pesquero has a long beach of around 900 metres of fine sand. The beach is protected by a coral reef with cliffs and has a wonderful vegetation.
Holguin itself is situated in the eastern part of Cuba and is the cradle of Cuban music. Cuba is a popular destination because of its warm temperatures during winter months and for being a remarkably safe place for tourism. If it’s your first time here in Holguin visit one of the local diving centres for your outstanding diving experience. The diving centre on Playa Guardalavaca for example offers the opportunity to dive in the old Bahamas channel where you will be able to discover great underwater sites. Happy Holidays are just a few clicks away :)
- Cuba Holiday Package: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £743
- Travel period: 23/06/2014 – 07/07/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3 star Blau Costa Verde
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1.963 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: directly on the beach
- Destination: Playa de Pesquero / Cuba
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cuba: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry requirements: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £743 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here (twice) for the Cuba Deal