Fancy a change from the British weather? Safe to say you can leave your umbrella at home on this 7 night all inclusive trip to Cuba! Averaging over 20 degrees every day, Cuba is definitely the place to top up your already fading tan!
Cayo Coco is famed for it’s crystal clear waters and miles of white sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean. Cayo Coco is one in the Island group called the Jardine Del Rey. It’s location makes it ideal for anybody keen to go snorkelling or scuba-diving. If you would rather stay above water, then kite-surfing is another option that you could explore. As you are situated to the North of the Island in the Iberostar hotel, the beaches are just a short walk away. Should you get bored of the nearest beach, there are more to either side of you. You’ll have a tough time choosing which beach to go to, whether it be the more famous ones such as those of Playa Las Coloradas or quieter, more isolated ones like Playa Prohibada. If you don’t fancy walking, then there is a hop-on-hop-off shuttle bus available for very little money.
All Inclusive Holiday at the great Iberostar Cayo Coco
Your hotel is the 4-star Iberostar Cayo Coco, which received a 4/5 rating out of 14 reviews on TripAdvisor, is just a short walk from the beach. Situated on the island of Cayo Coco the hotel is surrounded by a large amount of exotic foliage, only emphasising the fact that you are in the Caribbean. The hotel is also all-inclusive, including unlimited drinks and three meals a day (+ snacks!!). The hotel boasts a range of extra-curricular activities that are available to its guests, ranging from Windsurfing and Water Polo all the way to Spanish and Dance lessons. So if you’re looking to swap your desk job for a whimsical Cuban getaway for the week, visit travelbird.co.uk to book your holiday!
This stay will really enable you to get into the Cuban spirit, whether it be through learning the language or simply enjoying swaying, not-so-rhythmically, to Cuban music with a free cocktail in hand. It is the ideal escape from those dreary British Autumn days!
The transfers between the airport and the hotel are not included in the quoted price. There is the option to add this on for an extra £40 per person. If not, you can get a taxi. The taxi ride shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes (15 miles away). If you do decide to take a taxi, be sure to get the best price before you get in the taxi or only get into a taxi with a meter that is switched on!
It is also worth noting that you need a valid passport and a valid visa to enter this country. See gov.co.uk for more details!
- Cuba Holiday: 1 Week incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights from only £629 per person
- Travel dates: Various dates available from 3rd September until 18th March n.B price differences
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Baggage: 2 pieces of hand luggage per person.
- Hotel: 4 star Iberostar Cayo Coco
- Rating: 4/5 out of 14 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Location: Near the beach
- Destination: Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Meals: All included
- Airport transfer in Cuba: not included, see here
- Extras: Drinks at disco, windsurfing, kayaking, pedal boat, snorkelling, waterpolo, tennis, bicycles, volleyball, Spanish language lessons, dance lessons and evening entertainment.
- Price: from only £629 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price options: 3 September- £609 pp, 15 October- £639 pp, 26 November- £739 pp (prices increase per month from there- see travelbird.co.uk for more information)