If you’re somebody who enjoys testing and broadening their culinary skills, this culinary Puglia holiday should suit you perfectly. I have found a great holiday package using a combination of Travelbird.co.uk and Ryanair.com for two people to enjoy one week, mastering the tips and tricks behind creating some fine Italian cuisines. This holiday would be a perfect way to experience a new culture and experience some sunshine in the process. :)
One Week Culinary Puglia Holiday
You will be staying in the Ancient commune of Conversano in the pretty Puglia region of Italy. It is a small town that stays true to its Italian routes and will have you won over before long. Some holidays just see you planted on a beach and pretty much all you have to work with is sun and a lounger. This culinary Puglia holiday will appeal to all of your five of your senses. This interactive package includes the chance to partake in a three hour long, private cooking workshop. Here you will learn the art of Italian cuisine preparation. You will be able to pick up even more skills as you observe a live cooking show that will allow you to taste home-made Foccacia, wine and even more Italian delicacies.
The hotel you will be staying in is the Masseria Montepaolo Dimora di Charme which has a magnificent reputation on TripAdvisor. It has a rating of 4.5/5 from 93 reviews and has also won a Certificate of Excellence too. There is a very homely vibe in this accommodation and the décor is so charming. On arrival you will be treated to a complimentary apertif. Each morning you will enjoy a deliciously prepared breakfast and the cherry on top is a three course meal on one evening that uses only the freshest local produce, including locally sourced water and wine. This holiday really does give you a chance to enjoy a taste of Italy, in more ways than one!
- Price breakdown:
The flights for your holiday will take you between London Stansted and Bari airports. You have to book your flights separately on the Ryanair website and you can see your flight times pictured in the screenshot below. There are many dates available (for a surcharge), but the example dates I’ve chosen are from 13/01/2016 – 20/01/2016
This culinary Puglia holiday will broaden your horizons for sure. Follow the links below to book this great deal today.
- Culinary Puglia Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Cooking Workshop + Dinner, Cooking Show + Food Tasting & 3-Course Dinner and Wine + Flights for only £281
- Travel period: 13 January 2016 – 20 January 2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Destination: Bari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Masseria Montepaolo Dimora di Charme
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 93 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Conversano, Italy
- Transfers: Not included, average taxi price £55 – £65, bus/train £8 – £10 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £281 per person based on 2 adults sharing