The sun is coming out for you in Cyprus next April! Book this deal in advance and get it written down in your calendar- no pencilling in :) Of course you’ll be enjoying the sun and the sand, but there’s so much more on offer on this fantastic island. Considering you have 7 nights to explore, you have lots of time to go and see the cultural and historical sights! The Pafos Archeological Site is a must-see, as well as the Selimiye Mosque and Kyrenia Castle amongst other things, so remember to fit these things into your itinerary!
Book your Cyprus Break today!
For a week you’ll be staying at the 4* Avlida Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Cyprus Family Break! Your kids are gonna love the fact that, yes, there is a pool! But as well as this, you’ll be eating an inclusive breakfast in the restaurant, and you could also go to the bar and lounge afterwards! After all that eating, you may need to burn off the calories, so luckily there’s also a fitness center and a workout room! There’s also airport transportation, and the hotel also has wheelchair access, I guarantee that the service is amazing!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Cyprus Family Break: 7 Nights incl. B&B and Flights only £197 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Example travel dates: 19-26 April 2017
- Alternative dates and lengths of stay available!
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stagnated
- Hotel: 4* Avlida Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 788 reviews
- Destination: Cyprus
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport Transfers: Shuttle transfer from £62, Private transfer from £68
- Hold Luggage: Add up to four 20 kg bags from £47 each
- Price: only £197 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!