Cyprus is more than just a great place to chill out on the beach, with a vibrant culture, laid-back lifestyle, beautiful landscapes and delicious cuisine. Whether you’re making the most of the Mediterranean sunshine or exploring fascinating ancient cities on your Cyprus holiday, this unique corner of Greece will leave you coming back for more.
10 Night Cyprus Holiday Including Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to the blue skies and indigo seas of the Mediterranean for a relaxing Cyprus holiday!
Flights are from London Gatwick to Cyprus, although your transfers aren’t included – check your options here.
The Mandalena ApartHotel is minutes from the pretty Profitis Elias Church in Protaras and close to Kalamies Beach. This aparthotel is within easy reach of Fig Tree Bay Beach and Trinity Beach too, so you’ll have a range to choose from. The hotel boasts all the facilities you would need, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This hotel also has BBQs so you can make the most of the warm evening sun. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Your hotel has a great pool and is near to some gorgeous beaches, but if you do want to venture out on your Cyprus holiday, the island has a lot of historic sites to visit, along with walking tours, museums and idyllic beaches. For the really adventurous you may want to head west to find Aphrodite’s rock – though be warned it is around a 2 hour trip to get there, so you may want to just stick to the pool.
- Cyprus Holiday: 10 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £189
- Travel dates: 12th October to 22nd October 2015
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: Mandalena ApartHotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 259 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 mile from Protaras centre
- Destination: Cyprus
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Cyprus: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £189 per person based on 2 adults sharing