For those of you who are already looking for a winter break over December 2015; this one is perfect for you! I’ve found this deal that takes you to a brilliant holiday in Cyprus. You’re going to stay in the Paphos region, able to enjoy warm temperatures around 20°C whilst the rest of your friends is going to freeze in the UK… check out the details:
Luxurious holiday at the 4-star Hotel St. George
This deal is available on thomson.co.uk for only £303 per person including your 7 night stay at the 4-star Hotel St. George with half board, flights from London Gatwick and coach transfers between the airport and the hotel. So leave your worries behind as soon as you’re in the plane and look forward to start a great holiday in Cyprus after a hard year of work :)
The deal is also available on different dates and with flights from Manchester for only £328 per person. Just change the details or follow this link to book the deal from Manchester.
Let me tell you something about the Hotel St. George in Cyprus: first of all it has received an excellent rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence 2014 and second: it boasts amazing looks and it’s located directly on the beach! The hotel complex is nestled in green gardens and one of the highlights of this seaside hotel is the swim-up bar scene. Get your drinks from the swim-up bar without leaving the pool or spend the day in a whirlpool bath.
The hotel runs some nice spa facilities, but they’re not included in the price, so you would need to pay an extra charge which is payable locally. It’s worth considering if you need even more relaxation and if you like to spend some time in the steam room, the sauna or in one of the hot tubs.
The location itself couldn’t be any better for a winter holiday! The beach is only a stone’s throw away and near the Chlorakas Village. Local tavernas and restaurants are also just 150 metres away and the nearest bus stop with buses running every 20 mins (from 8.00 – 22.30) even just 100 metres. That gives you many opportunities to be flexible without a rental car and you can explore some great places in Cyprus.
Paphos is less than 4 miles away and according to myth Aphrodite rose from the sea and landed at Paphos. So take the chance to explore old temples and crumbling ruins where even a goddess loved to stay :) But of course Paphos is not only about old ruins: there are many modern places, too. Visit the modern harbour that is framed by bars and restaurants and simply enjoy your time here.
This is a great value deal for a holiday in December 2015, so don’t hesitate too long to book it, because such offers are quickly booked up! Happy Travels!
- Cyprus DECEMBER 2015 Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers only £303
- Travel dates: 06/12/2015 – 13/12/2015 (or 09/12/2015 – 16/12/2015)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester (£328 pp on 09th December 2015)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel St. George
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 984 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: on the beach, near Chlorakas Village, 150 m to local tavernas and restaurants, around 3 miles from Paphos
- Destination: Paphos / Cyprus
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer in Cyprus: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £303 per person based on 2 adults sharing