Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean. Politically divided into two halves, the structure of the island reflects this. You’ll be going to Paphos, where everything changes at night time and becomes a vibrant hub for all those party seekers, by day it’s a beautiful beach area. The best of both worlds!
Cyprus Group Holiday
The deal I have found you is available on thomascook.com for just £199 per person. This includes your 7 Night Hotel stay, Flights from London Gatwick and 15kg of Luggage! Your transfers aren’t included, but it’s really easy for you to get to the hotel on your own.
The hotel you will be staying in the Kefalonitis Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a self-catering basis, which gives you more freedom to go out and about exploring as much as you want to, without having to worry about making the most of the money you’ve already spent.
Whilst you’re in Paphos, there’s plenty for you to keep yourself busy with. Paphos Harbour and the famous Paphos Lighthouse aren’t far away, so you definitely aren’t stuck for choice. I would, however, recommend that you consider hiring a car. This will make it easier for you to get to and from the airport, as well as giving you more chances to see as much as possible of this stunning island.
You’re also close to the Paphos Archaeological Park which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It boasts some really cool monuments from the Middle Ages as well as lots of different buildings from the Roman period including things like the stunning mosaic floors that Roman villas are so well known for having. Entry into here is €4.50 (£3.55) so it’s a really cheap way to learn about the history of the island.
If you fancied going out for dinner one night, I would definitely recommend heading to the amazing Laona Restaurant. It serves traditional Greek cuisine and is rated on TripAdvisor as the best restaurant in Paphos. It’s an amazing family run restaurant and serves really the most delicious Cypriot food you will ever sample. This is a must visit!
This is a good opportunity for you to go and have some fun on a beautiful island with your friends before the bigger crowds start flooding in over summer.
- Cyprus Group Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & 15kg Luggage only £199
- Travel dates: 21/04/2015 – 28/04/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester
- Hotel: 3* Kefalonitis Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 387 reviews
- Location: 500m from beach
- Destination: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Cyprus not included (the way to get there)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £199 per person based on 3 adults sharing
- Alternative Dates from Manchester