Many dream holidays start in the Dominican Republic. Well no wonder with all the beautiful beaches, warm temperatures and the typical Caribbean flair. This is what you get when travelling to the Dominican Republic, but in the North of the Caribbean island do you get a lot more to explore. You are going to fly to Punta Cana and therefore I recommend you to go to the amazing beaches. If you like to dive then discover the sunken ship off the coast. That’s a great experience!
Furthermore the nearby town Higuey is worth a visit, especially the Nuestra de la Altagracia Cathedral. And if you are interested in the traditional life in the Dominican Republic, just make a trip to the sugar cane plantations, which are one of the most important source of income in the region.
Book on thomascook.com your holiday package incl. the 3-star VIK Hotel Arena Blanca (63% on TripAdvisor) with all inclusive, flights and transfer for only £912 per person based on two travellers. Fly from Manchester Airport in June and your next stop’s going to be Punta Cana :)
Please note that you need a valid passport and that you have to buy a tourist card of $10 to enter the Dominican Republic. You can purchase the card on arrival at the airport. Look here for further information: gov.co.uk
- Dominican Republic: 14 Nights incl. Hotel with All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £912
- Travel period: 07/06/2014 – 21/06/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 31°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 27°
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3-star VIK Hotel Arena Blanca
- Rating: 63% on TripAdvisor out of 1.692 reviews
- Location: directly on the Bavaro beach
- Destination: Punta Cana/Dominican Republic
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Punta Cana: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport necessary and tourist card on arrival at the airport. Price: $10
- Price: only £912 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.