Imagine yourselves in 2 days in the Dominican Republic, getting away from it all for 14 nights for only £645 per person based on 2 people sharing. So if you’re a quick decision maker book the hotel with all inclsuive, flights from Glasgow and coach transfers on thomson.co.uk and off you go to a nice place on the east coast of Punta Cana!
You’re going to spend your holiday in the Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames (71% on TripAdvisor) which lies in Uvero Alto directly on the beach of the Coconut Coast. It’s a secluded village around 37 miles from the airport, so perfect that the coach transfers are included. Once you arrive the hotel you will find a stunning fine bronze-coloured sand which is one of the area’s most popular beaches. Depending on the part of the beach you visit, you’ll able to find areas with large waves, which are excellent for good swimmers and perfect for surfing, as well as quiet waters.
The hotel welcomes you with a wonderful beachfront location amidst coconut trees and has its own 400 metre beach. The complex runs also 2 big swimming pools with a swim-up bar to pick your refreshing drinks. Decide where you want to eat as you can choose from the buffet restaurant or one of the are some
But the big thing about this hotel is, as its name implies, the large waterpark: find numerous slides and tubes on 12.000 square metres including a 10-metre tall tower and a kamikaze ride. So if you need some thrills I’m sure you’re going to find it here. Despite the waterpark there are also tennis and basket ball courts and an archery range for all of you who like to do some sports. But of course nothing speaks against just lying on the beach and enjoying the sun. This holiday package is great for those of you who are spontaneous and looking for a secluded quiet location.
FYI: you need a valid passport and a visa to enter the Dominican Republic. You can get the visa before your travel or when arriving at the airport at a cost of US$10. Get the info here on gov.uk.
- Dominican Republic Last Minute: 14 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £645
- Travel period: 05/06/2014 – 19/06/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4 star Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames
- Rating: 71% on TripAdvisor out of 1.925 reviews
- Location: Punta Cana, approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Dominican Republic
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Punta Cana: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included (ca. 80 mins transfer time)
- Entry: valid passport and visa necessary. Read all details on gov.uk
- Price: only £645 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £6460 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing. Sometimes Thomson has problems with direct links and you will be forwarded to a page that says that they have technical problems. If this happens to you, please click on ‘refreshing the page’ on Thomson and then you will be able to see the deal.
Click here for the Punta Cana Deal