Dubai offers its visitors different and fascinating contrasts. A modern big city, an almost endless desert and Eastern and Western flair. It’s an exotic destination that combines the charm of the Arabia hospitality and charm with with the comfort of the western world. Dubai is not only a shopper’s paradise, but has many attractions that you shall visit. There is for example the Jumeirah Mosque which is interesting for those of you who want to learn about the Muslim religious practices. It’s the only mosque that is open to the general public and tours are offered every day accept Fridays.
Take the chance and book your Dubai trip on expedia.co.uk incl. 7 nights in the 4-star Mercure Gold Hotel (70% on tripAdvisor) and flights from London Heathrow for only £473 per person. The hotel is easy to reach by metro or taxi and is close to the Jumeirah Mosque and the coast. Look at rome2rio.com to see your way to the hotel.
And if you are looking for souvenirs for your family and friends then go definitely to the camel company which is in the Dubai Mall. It’s the number one store for soft toys, mugs, T-shirts, postcards and muuuuch more :)
- Dubai: 7 Nights incl. 4-star Hotel and Flights for only £473
- Travel period: 22/06/2014 – 29/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Gulf Air
- Hotel: 4-star Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 347 reviews
- Location: in the city centre, close to the coast
- Destination: Dubai
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Dubai: not included. The hotel is easy to reach by train or taxi. Further info on rome2rio.com
- Price: only £473 per person based on two adults sharing
Please note that you’ll have to do following step to get to the deal, if the link doesn’t forward you directly: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai.
Click here for the Dubai Deal