Head to Dublin, the capital of the Emerald Isle for only £89 per person including 2 nights in a hotel, a Guinness Storehouse Tour and return flights from the choice of 10 UK airports with this great deal I found on Wowcher. It is a city filled with history, whether you visit the 13th century Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral or the modern and bustling area of Temple Bar, a cultural and night life quarter popular with all ages.
Your Dublin City Break Deal
You will be staying at either the 4* Clarion Hotel Dublin Liffey Valley (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Kingswood Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 2 nights in spacious and clean double room – you’re right in the heart of the action here, so more time for exploring! Your stay will include Wi-Fi access, tea/coffee facilities and a multichannel TV for the duration of your stay.
This great value deal also includes a Guinness Storehouse tour, where you could be enjoying a glass of good stuff.. right from the pump!
- Dublin Spa Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £89
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 17th May-27th Oct 2016 (Must book by 11th Jun 2016.)
- Airport of departure: Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, Leeds Bradford, Bristol, East Midlands or Glasgow
- Hotel 1: 4* Clarion Hotel Dublin Liffey Valley
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,178 reviews
- Hotel 2: Kingswood Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 220 reviews
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £22 – £27 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing