Dublin is another one of those iconic cities whose reputation precedes it. With this deal you can go and experience what Dublin is all about, from the nightlife to the cultural tours and maybe even the Guinness Brewery.
You will be staying in the Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You’ll be staying here for 2 nights, which is perfect because it is located really centrally, so you will have easy access to most of the city!
Whilst you’re there you should definitely check out the Guinness Brewery. You get a really cool tour and get to sample Guinness. Doesn’t matter what time you show up, it is never too early for a pint of Guinness. When in Dublin… Aside from that you definitely have to just explore the amazing city. Temple Bar has great restaurants and bars where you can go in the evenings or during lunch time to find some food, there are some really cool pubs that have amazing pub grub as well!
It’s definitely worth noting that this deal is available on some of the dates of the Dublin Christmas Markets, so I would recommend trying to get the December dates because it would be a really good experience to see what Dublin is like even more full of people and designed to look like a German market!
This deal is available to you on wowcher.co.uk for only £69 per person! This includes your 2 night Hotel stay and your Flights! The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is contact Tour Center using the details that have been sent to you and then quote your full Wowcher code. This is a really good opportunity for you to have a quick and easy 2 night break away from home and recharge your batteries.
- Dublin: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69
- Travel dates: select dates from 01/12/2014 – 29/04/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: Manchester, London Stansted or London Luton
- Hotel: 3* Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,359 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: in city
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included (to see how to get to the hotel click here)
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing