Take a break from the humdrum of daily life and spend 2 nights in the beautiful Irish city of Dublin for only £69 per person. With the choice of 4 UK airports, this great deal I found on wowcher.co.uk is sure to be a hit! With more green space per square kilometre than any other European city, this Dublin city break is perfect for those wanting the excitement of a city break with the beauty of the Emerald isle.
Your Dublin City Break
You will be staying in the Best Western Sheldon Park (3.5/5 on Tripadvisor) in a twin/double room with TV and free Wi-Fi included. This deal is super flexible as flights are from London Stansted, Luton, Birmingham or Manchester – whatever’s easiest for you! With your stay, you also have access to the hotel swimming pool, fitness centre, jacuzzi, sauna & steam room.
There is a multitude of things to do during your stay in Dublin, such as the witty National Leprechaun Museum, a Guinness brewery tour or perhaps search for some bargains in the many shops on offer. Stop for a breather in a quaint tea room, or for those who fancy something a little stronger, enjoy a pint in the MANY Irish bars. Although the rating is a little lower than I’d normally recommend, recent TripAdvisor reviews are extremely positive and for this cracker of a price, you can’t go wrong!
Please note: Price is based on 2 sharing, so 2 vouchers need to be bought. Must book by the 18th September 2015. Includes only hand luggage – size and weight limit dependant on airline. In order to book, please ring Crystal Travel on number provided, and quote unique wowcher code.
- Dublin City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69
- Travel dates: 14th September 2015 – 26th February 2016 (selected dates available depending on airport chosen)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London Stansted & Luton, Birmingham (for alternate prices)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Sheldon Park
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 698 reviews
- Hotel location: 20 min drive to Dublin airport
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £22 – £26 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing