Spend your New Year’s Eve somewhere a little special this year with this GREAT value deal I put together through my Flight Finder and Trivago – return flights to Dublin, Ireland and 3 nights in a great 4* Hotel – for only £124 per person. Sounds like it would be for you? Read on..
Your Dublin New Year’s Eve City Break
You will be flying return from Liverpool into Dublin Airport, with Ryanair. The fantastic 4* Hotel included in this deal is the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) located 13.5km from the centre of Dublin – only 20 minutes’ ride on the LUAS. It is also only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin Airport and features 2 restaurants and a bar, and you will have full access to the on site fitness centre during your stay.
Each bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, tea/coffee facilities, a desk with TV and satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Free parking is also available if you’re wanting to rent a car during your Dublin stay.
- Dublin New Year’s Eve: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £155
- Travel dates: 30 Dec 2015 – 02 Jan 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 5°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 10°C
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- alternative airports: Available at an additional price
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Louis Fitzgerald
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 781 reviews
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £23 – £27 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £155 per person based on 2 adults sharing