Destination: Dublin! Head to the bustling Irish capital for a 2 night city break for two just £69 per person. There are cheap flights available from 11 UK airports and on many dates, so you can be flexible with when you want to go. Perfect!
Dublin Spa Break
During your city break, you will be staying either at the Best Western Sheldon Park, which is a chic hotel with an impressive 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel offers complimentary access to modern leisure facilities that include a gym, pool and spa tub, so you can combine sightseeing with a bit of pampering.
With a Red Luas Line top just a short walk away, you can reach the city centre of Dublin and there wander through the typical Irish pubs and visit Dublin’s iconic landmarks. Whether it’s a walk in Stephen’s Green or a stroll in the Dublin Castle, the beautiful Irish capital will enchant you with its history and cheerful nature.
You need to purchase two vouchers through Wowcher.co.uk and this trip is financially protected under ATOL (provided by Weekender Breaks).
- Dublin Spa Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69 pp
- Travel dates: Valid for travel from 11th Dec 2016-19th Apr 2017.
- Must book by 6th Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Bristol, Leeds or East Midlands Airport
- Hotel: Best Western Sheldon Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,051 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 3.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Meals: Self catered
- Hand luggage only included
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included
- Extras included: leisure access and Wi-Fi
- You need to buy 2 vouchers.
- Holiday is ATOL protected by Weekender Breaks
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!