How about travelling to one of my favourite cities Edinburgh? The first time I went there I felt like I’ve travelled a couple of centuries back in time. The medieval architecture is reflected in many parts of the city and I could almost imagine how it must have been back in the Middle Ages. But that’s not the only thing that convinced me how amazing Edinburgh is. There is e.g. the impressive Edinburgh Castle or the interesting Museum of Edinburgh. And after visiting the sights just let the day end in one of the bars and restaurants.
So, if you got time from 11/03/2014 to 14/03/2014, then look at the deal on ebookers.com: 4 days incl. the 4-star hotel Holyrood Aparthotel (90% on TripAdvisor) for only £126 per person based on two people sharing. . You fly with easyJet from the London Southend Airport and the hotel is directly in the city centre.
- Edinburgh: 4 Days incl. 4-star hotel and flights for only £126
- Travel period: 11/03/2014 – 14/03/2014
- Travel duration: 4 days
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Airline: easJet
- Hotel: 4-star hotel Holyrood Aparthotel
- Rating: 90% on Tripadvisor out of 561 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: in the city centre
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Board basis: self caering
- Airport transfer in Edinburgh not included
- Price: only £126 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: one of the offers on ebookers.com starts and ends with different airports. Just click on the one below like in my screenshot.
Click here for the Edinburgh City Trip