What a great Christmas cracker of a deal I’ve just put together on Trivago and Momondo! 2 nights in an Edinburgh hotel including return flights from London Stansted – just in time to enjoy the magical and extensive Christmas Markets happening in the stunning Scottish capital.
Edinburgh in itself, is a great place for a weekend break for people of any age with many things to do – whether its exploring in the infamous Edinburgh Castle, having a picnic in the grounds of the manicured Royal Botanic Garden or perhaps, taking a tour of the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions – there really is something for everyone!
Edinburgh’s Christmas is an awe-inspiring, six-week season of festive entertainment in the heart of the city. Edinburgh’s Christmas runs from 18 November 2016 to 7 January 2017, so you’ll be there to enjoy all the festivities! In 2015 Edinburgh’s Christmas took place in St Andrew Square, East Princes St Gardens and the Royal Mile, the festival featured a host of shows in the beautiful Spiegeltent, as well as ice skating, markets and rides, including the Big Wheel and the 60-metre Star Flyer, with breathtaking views over the city, so this year, expect something bigger and better!
Keep up to date with organised activities in Edinburgh here.
Book your Edinburgh Christmas Markets Deal today!
This great deal includes a 1 night stay in the Tune Hotel, Haymarket (4/5 on Tripadvisor) just 15 minutes walk from Edinburgh Castle and the shops of Princes Street. It is also directly across the road of the Haymarket Rail Station, meaning getting about isn’t a problem. Each room includes free Wi-Fi, an ensuite bathroom, TV, hairdryer and a 24-hour front desk.
For those animal fanatics out there, Edinburgh Zoo is only 8 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the hotel is also only a short drive from the airport. This package deal includes return flights from either London Stansted straight to Edinburgh airport – no need for pesky, delayed and cramped trains!
- Edinburgh Christmas Markets: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £72.50 pp
- Provider: Book deal through Trivago and Momondo!
- Travel dates: 14-16 December 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: Belfast, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester and Cardiff
- Hotel: Tune Hotel, Haymarket
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2014 reviews
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price breakdown
- Price: only £72.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Make sure you check that both the hotel and flights are available before booking!