Check out the ‘Deal of the Day’ on lastminute.com! It’s a great possibility to have a luxurious holiday in Egypt for a bargain price if you ‘re a quick decision maker. Especially when you’re looking for a nice honeymoon or just want to have your peace during the holiday you should take a look on lastminute.com and the 5-star Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort (83% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence).
Enjoy the all inclusive catering, 4 beautiful swimming pools and flights for only £559 per person. The hotel is in Sharm el Sheikh which is also known as the ‘City of Peace’. There are many peaceful and relaxed areas and the popular Naama beach is also just a short walk away. Just let the sunshine pamper your skin on the Naama beach or go on a diving expedition. The Red Sea is famous for its stunning underwater beauty.
FYI: There has been a travel advice for holidays in Egypt! Please check gov.uk for the latest travel advices. Sharm el Sheikh enhanced security measures to protect the place and there were no violent protests in the South Sinai, but I really recommend you to follow the news before travelling! Please note that you also need a valid passport and a visa before entering Egypt.
- Egypt: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel + All Inclusive and Flights for only £559
- Travel period: 24/04/2014 – 01/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Monarch
- Hotel: 5-star Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 1.513 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: in Sharm el Sheikh, close to Naama beach
- Destination: Egypt
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Egypt: not included. The resort is just 10 miles from the hotel and the best way is by taxi for around £2.
- Price: only £559 per person based on two adults sharing
The link will forward you to the overview of all last second deals on lastminute.com. Simply choose the deal of the day on the website.Click here for the Egypt Deal of the Day